End of every session, we conduct a parent survey to get feedback on the program to understand what is working, what can we improve for the next session. Over time, the feedback has been very helpful to iterate and make improvements to the program curriculum, processes, tutor training, benefiting students, tutors and session leaders alike.
We welcome you to review the parent feedback for Spring 2019 session below. The Spring 2019 session was offered at four libraries in Chicagoland led by Prarthana Prashanth.
- 100% of parents recommend OneInMath program!
- 50-50 distribution of new and returning students
- 100% of tutors rated good or higher. 67% rated as excellent!
- Program helped 100% of students to improve one or more of the following:
- increase confidence
- generate more interest in math, and/or
- improve performance in school!
- Program was oversubscribed in most libraries.
- Requests to increase frequency of classes to twice a week and to make the program year-round.
OneInMath is a wonderful program. It helped my kids to learn in a disciplined environment where they can sit at one place and stay focused on their tasks. The teachers are very cooperative and they spend enough time with parents at the end of the session to talk about the performance of child.
OneInMath has always been a great platform to encourage and enhance Math learning skills for my son. We are extremely happy with the program and are pleased to have enrolled in a program like this.
Great Program to keep kids progressing and practice.
Math curriculum really helped my child and her confidence level in mathematics increased and now she is solving mathematics problem quite fast.
Detailed Survey Feedback
Suggestions on how OneInMath can be improved (Optional)
- It will be great to have twice in a week if you can get more volunteers
- Review the child’s previous sessions accomplishment to select a level for the current session. Take written assessments. Judging based on few oral questions will not provide good judgment on a child’s competency level.
- I’d love it to be a more consistent program, something I could use year round.
- Difficulty level should be increased in existing curriculum
- First 2 weeks my daughter is little slow, but she improved lot. Faculty should be identify here they follow there process. End of session kids improved lot. Thank you so much for this program.
- One request is that, whenever an evaluation is conducted it would be better if I see it.
- Come to my local library! Integrate more movement and or other components (games , books, etc.) to make it more interactive, show parents how to help at home! Start younger.
Any other comments you would like to share with us about OneInMath (Optional)
- I love the program and it definitely help kids to get disciplined.
- Excellent. Thanks much.
- We would like to continue OneInMath class. Please inform us if you have upcoming classes in future. Thanks.
- Inclusion on analytical questions.
- End of the program we are happy.
- Kids are happy.
- We gain knowledge from this program.