As a tutor, you are responsible for 4 to 6 students. You will supervise, tutor, and track the progress of your students, teaching them math concepts using OneInMath curriculum and techniques.
- Set up classroom.
- Print out packets for your students.
- Assign new packets, depending on time and accuracy.
- Teach concepts.
- Clean up room.
- Attend all classes.
- Loves working with young kids.
- Earned B or higher in high school math courses.
- Ages 13-18.
- 2-3 hours per week
- 1 hour of class time, plus 30 minutes before class and 30 minutes after class. See Classes / Locations for the class times every week.
- Upto an hour for any follow ups, etc. every week. Usually there isn’t much to follow up.
- Commitment for at least one session, preferably for one year.