JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM OF VOLUNTEERS!
Looking for leadership experience? Do you love working with kids? Do you love math? OneInMath volunteers develop valuable leadership, negotiation and management skills in a fun environment, and have the satisfaction of helping kids learn math.
At OneInMath, we believe every kid should have a chance to succeed in Math! Come, be part of the movement to help kids from Kindergarten to 3rd grade to master basic arithmetic skills, so they are more successful in the future!
We are looking for passionate teen volunteers to spend 2-3 hours a week including one hour class time. You will be working with 4-6 kids every class and watch them learn and grow! Sign up to be a tutor! If you cannot make it to every session, sign up to be a substitute tutor!
We are also looking for adult volunteers as session managers who have the desire to manage, mentor and guide volunteers for a full session. Sign up to be a session manager and help mentor a whole branch!
This is a great opportunity to help young students while also gaining valuable leadership skills. You will be awarded volunteer hours for any time of service, in or out of the library. We are looking for volunteers (age 13+) who are willing to make a long-term commitment to the program.
Available Volunteering opportunities:
- Tutor: 2-3 hour commitment/week for duration of the session (10-12 weeks)
- Substitute Tutor: 2-3 hour commitment/week, no session commitment
- Session Leader: 4-5 hours commitment/week for one year
- Session Manager: 4-5 hours commitment/week for one session, preferably for one year
- Videographer: flexible, as much or as little as you want to
To understand the program, please review the following web pages & videos:
- Webpages: Our Philosophy, How It Works, Curriculum
- Videos: Practice Sheets, Diagnostics Tests – Assessing Students
Register as a Volunteer (Volunteers for all opportunities must register using this link)!
Additional application links: