As a session manager, you will be the responsible adult, who will coach, guide and help session leader and tutors to run one or more branches of OneInMath.
You will ensure that session leader and tutors are following the curriculum, following all the safety rules, are on time, and the class is run efficiently. You will ensure communications with librarians, parents, and volunteers is happening in a timely manner, responsibly, and in professional manner.
- Mentor/coach session leader and tutors (high school students) to run the class efficiently.
- Ensure high quality of math instruction and a positive environment for learning.
- Diligent and prompt followups including replying to emails.
- Ensure all program logistics is executed in a timely and proper manner including session setup, volunteer and student enrollment, training, assessments, and instructions.
- Attend all classes.
- Setup for next session.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Sciences.
- Love Math. Love kids.
- Proficiency in mentoring/coaching teens.
- Organizational skills.
- Age: Adult
- Ideal for non-working empty-nesters!
- 2-3 hours once a week including class time.
- 0.5 to 1 hour a day for follow ups.
- 1 hour a week manager meeting on Google hangout.
- Minimum commitment for one session.