We are always looking for enthusiastic communities to help spread the love for math in young students. If you would like us to bring OneInMath to a new location, please talk to your local librarian about the program and have them contact us!
If you are a librarian, please contact us.
Running a OneInMath program is a partnership between OneInMath and local libraries.
- All logistics of running the class
- All curriculum material
- All communications with parents and volunteers
- Student & volunteer registration for the program
- Supervision of students
- Training and support for all volunteers
- Tracker to monitor student’s weekly progress
- (Optional) Printer for volunteers during class
WHAT WE NEED FROM THE LIBRARY:
- Room to hold classes weekly (one session is usually 10 weeks)
- Help to recruit high school volunteers & students in Kindergarden to 3rd grade
- Stationary (paper, pencils, erasers, stapler, pencil sharpener, ink, printer)
Recommended printer as of Jan 2016: HP OfficeJet Pro 6230