You will substitute for tutors if they are absent. Otherwise, you will be a floater and assist tutors in tutoring young students, teaching them math concepts using the OneInMath curriculum and techniques. You will assist all students in the class as needed.
- Substitute as tutor when a given tutor is absent. See tutor responsibilities.
- Assist Session Leader in running the class successfully.
- Work with special needs children if any.
- Attend classes and regular meetings.
- Loves working with young kids.
- Earned B or higher in high school math courses.
- Ages 13-18.
- 2 hours a week, including 1 hour of class time.